Fortifeye Vitamins is developing a zinc free eye vitamin and a zinc free vitamin for the people that can not tolerate zinc. Zinc may be contraindicated in many people with specific types of systemic disease and even certain types of eye disease. Zinc free eye vitamins will be available in the near future through Fortifeye Vitamins. Fortifeye will also have a zinc free vitamin to be used as a multi vitamin. All of Fortifeye Vitamins are beta-carotene free. Fortifeye Vitamins took all beta-carotene out of their vitamins four years ago after they completed a small research study. AREDS 2 study proved that supplemental beta carotene was bad for macular degeneration patients. AREDS 2 study also proved that 80 mg of zinc is not necessary for macular degeneration patients. Most nutritional experts agree that 40mg of zinc on a daily basis is safe. However some patients may be sensitve to zinc and may ultimately benefit from a zinc free supplement. Stay in contact with Fortifeye at www.fortifeye.com and like us on facebook at www.facebook.com/fortifeye
- Fortifeye Next Gen Curcumin fueled by Curcugen is the newest curcumin on the market.
- Dr Michael Lange develops all new Fortifeye Naked Protein
- Protect and improve eye and total body health with the new Fortifeye Focus
- Eye Vitamin is a true Anti Aging supplement for the entire body.
- New Non-denatured whey protein concentrate from grass fed Pasture raised New Zealand A2 cows.